Norco Side Effects
Common Side Effects of Norco:
- Nausea, vomiting
Lying down can lessen the side effects of Norco. Tell your doctor if they continue or get worse.
Serious Side Effects
- Difficulty breathing, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat (these are signs of an allergic reaction)
- Decreased breathing, slow heartbeat
- Confusion, unusual thoughts
- Feeling anxious, fearful, or depressed; mood swings
- Difficulty urinating
- Upper abdominal pain, itching, little appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice
- Skin redness or rash that causes blistering and peeling (a rare but potentially fatal reaction to the acetaminophen in Norco)
Get medical help at once if you experience any of these serious side effects.